By Ed Schaefer
Computerized Data Reporting Program
• Track and Report the Progress of Individual Students, Instructional Groups, or Classrooms!
• Report Total Number of Lessons Completed to Date for Each Group!
• Readily Generate Any Sort of Staff or Student List Needed!
• Target Criteria as a Measure of Progress Relative to Goals and Expectations for the Group!
While DataMaster is designed to manage all the Direct Instruction programs, it is easily customized to handle any instructional program that can be divided into levels and lessons.
DataMaster is Easy to Use!
Just Point and Click!
• Provide coherent, straightforward Procedures for Integrating Teacher Recommendations for Program Placement!
• Create Instructional Groupings from Year-to-Year in the Click of a Few Buttons!
• Generate ANY Sort of Staff or Student List You May Need!
• Data Can Be Imported from Other Databases or Entered Directly Into DataMaster!
• Many “Pop-Up Menus” and “Drop-Down Lists” Make Data Entry/Changes Quick, Easy, and Consistent!
DataMaster is available exclusively from ERI for a school site license. This allows a school to copy DataMaster onto as many computers as desired within that school.
Make All Your Data Collection and Reporting Quick and Easy!
DataMaster functions equally well on both Macintosh and Windows platforms.
Special Note: FileMaker Pro, version 4 through 8, must be installed on each computer using DataMaster. Contact FileMaker, Inc., 1-800-725-2747 for prices and discounts.
DataMaster functions on one or more “stand alone” computers or across a Network.